Friday, June 12, 2015

And we're back!!

Hey guys!!

I've been on hiatus this spring due to a crazy semester full of class assigned writing. But after some much needed down time, I'm back and super psyched to pick up this project again for the summer. I hope you are ready to join me again on this excursion through the wild territory of Netflix! I've queued up a plethora of Netflix originals and independent films on My List and I'm ready to knock them out one by one with you.

We've got a couple of changes around here worth mentioning... First, for the summer, I plan to update the blog at least twice a week. Check back Tuesdays and Fridays for new content! I also plan to keep you guys updated with info I can find about what shows that will be coming and leaving Netflix each month. Second, a new laptop is joining me for this journey. Sadly, my old trusty companion kicked the bucket over spring break. Meet Lola! She's super cute, portable, and has a glorious battery life.

Photo credit: Me

Thanks for jumping back on board with me and I can't wait to see what hidden gems we find on Netflix this time around! Let's get binging!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment